We advise a range of clients on a full spectrum of issues which affect the automotive industry.
Our specialism in this sector includes advising on corporate transactions, litigation, distribution and logistics projects; we also have key experience in many other commercial matters.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Management on the sale of CAP Automotive to Solera Holdings Inc worth £288 million
- A FTSE 100 manufacturer on a range of corporate/merger and acquisition activity, a range of complex commercial transactions, construction and refurbishment of manufacturing facilities (including the construction of new 300,000 sq ft premises), carbon trading, property and employment/industrials relations
- Kia Motors on a new distribution agreement for compliance with English law
- Tata Motors on the manufacturing, licenses and supply agreements with Fiat Group Automobiles, in relation to their industrial joint venture
- General Motors Acceptance Company Ltd in connection with the development of an extension to the Ellesmere Port plant and a leaseback to Vauxhall Motors
- Sellers and management on the sale of the entire issued share capital of Nexus Vehicle Holdings Limited to Bowmark Capital LLP, worth £51 million
- Andrew Page on its strategic collaboration with Unipart
- Bentley Motors Ltd on brand and design protection worldwide
For more information, please contact a member of our team.