THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IS TRANSFORMING
We are heavily involved in the automotive sector's transition to electric, connected and autonomous vehicles, and whether the topic is:
- strategic alliances and joint ventures for EVs or EV charging and batteries;
- development and advanced manufacturing;
- the decarbonisation and ESG agenda, related green claims and emissions litigation; or
- connectivity, data and cyber-security for artificial intelligence and smart vehicle technology, there is a high likelihood we have done some of the thinking before, and would be keen to see how we can help support you.
As well as supporting on the 'business-as-usual', we have advised on some of the most significant transformational projects in the sector such as:
- the alliance between Volkswagen and Ford Motor Company to develop, manufacture and supply vehicles jointly;
- the switch from the traditional dealership sales network to one of agency and direct sales for OEMs;
- energy infrastructure projects required to secure 100% renewable energy power to be used in manufacturing for Nissan.
The automotive industry is international, and so is our reach. We advise our automotive OEM and top- tier supplier clients across the globe from team members throughout our international network of offices .
You can read more about our credentials and experience in the brochure linked below. Should you have any questions relating to our services and experience please do not hesitate to contact us.