Our real estate practice represents a formidable power-house in the UK.
We act for some of the foremost institutional investors, banks, developers and retailers including Standard Life, Scottish Widows, Threadneedle, British Land, Peel, Primark and Co-op.
Our team, operating across the UK, Asia and the GCC, is one of the largest practices in the market, has won numerous awards and is ranked highly by independent commentators, as are a number of our leading individual practitioners.
We have the capacity to handle any transaction, irrespective of scale or complexity, and we provide all of the relevant expertise in one team – mainstream real estate, corporate, structuring, tax, planning, construction, construction litigation, environment, real estate disputes and funding.
Whatever your requirement, our team is brimming with extensive experience gathered over many years advising in the real estate sector. We also have a number of dedicated teams specialising in specific sub-sections of the real estate sector. Whether our clients work in one specific area or across multiple sub-sectors, we offer insight, expertise and first-class legal advice driven by innovation, research and market intelligence.
Please visit our in-depth Real Estate Sector pages to find out more.
- Why our clients choose us
- We have a proven track record of working effectively as part of our clients' in-house and external teams
- We are used to advising on complex developments and funding arrangements and the demand for quick turnaround
- We have know how and experience that keeps pace with our clients' and market demands
- Our people and our systems are second to none, enabling us to compete at the highest level
- We have capacity to deliver to programme, at acceptable cost and at acceptable risk
- Who we work for
We work with an enviable and diverse portfolio of some of the biggest and best clients in the sector, including :
- Associated British Foods (Primark)
- Assura Group
- British Land
- Columbia Threadneedle
- Hammerson plc
- Hub Residential
- McLaren Property
- Mount Anvil
- Muse Developmets
- Taylor Wimpey