SRA price transparency rules
Under the SRA's new transparency rules, Addleshaw Goddard is required to publish pricing information in relation to certain services that we provide.
Those specific areas are:
- Residential Conveyancing
- assisting individuals in the the sale and purchase of residential freehold and leasehold properties, and mortgaging and re-mortgaging
- assisting individuals in the collection and distribution of assets belonging to a person following their death, where all assets are within the UK and the distribution is not contested
- assisting individuals in the preparation and submission of immigration applications, excluding asylum applications
- Employment Tribunal
- assisting individuals in relation to the bringing of complex claims before the Employment Tribunal against an employer for unfair dismissal or wrongful dismissal
- assisting businesses in relation to defending claims before the Employment Tribunal brought by an employee for unfair dismissal or wrongful dismissal
- Debt Recovery
- assisting businesses in relation to debt recovery up to the value of £100,000
Please note that the information provided is for guidance only and is not intended to be definitive as to what you will pay for certain services. If you decide to formally instruct us, we will provide you with a more accurate estimate of costs and discuss the funding of your matter generally.
If you would like more information in relation to particular services, please follow the relevant link above.