Janik has more than 12 years' experience in distribution law, international trade and contract law as well as disputes regarding defects and product liability claims.
Janik regularly advises national and international clients regarding purchasing and distribution structures, represents clients in negotiating contracts, enforcing and defending claims in contractual, liability and commercial disputes along the entire supply chain before national courts and arbitration tribunals. Janik also regularly advises on industrial cooperation agreements and tolling agreements.
Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Janik has been with a major European law firm.
Janik regularly publishes and holds speaking engagements on various commercial law topics.
- International automotive supplier regarding purchasing processes and purchasing terms
- International energy company regarding supply agreements and disputes with contractors and suppliers
- International automotive supplier regarding defence against product liability claims
- International manufacturer of IT equipment regarding global preferred partnership on inclusion of equipment in data centers
- Implementation of selective distribution systems for various manufacturers of consumer goods
- Der Entwurf der neuen Vertikal-GVO im Lichte des Entwurfs der neuen Vertikal-Leitlinien, ZVertriebsR 2021, 341
- Auswirkung der Covid-19-Pandemie auf Lieferketten in der Automobilindustrie im Kontext von Force Majeure und höherer Gewalt, RAW 2021, 21
- Chapter on the Automotive Industry in Bräutigam/Kraul (Ed.), Internet of Things, Munich 2021
- Commentary on the decision I-16 U 171/15 dated 27.01.2017 of the Appellate Court of Düsseldorf – ZvertriebsR 2017, 188
- German - native
- English - fluent