Supporting the world's economy, our way
With manufacturing clients ranging in size and geographical reach, we have developed a wide knowledge of the industrials market and tailor our approach to best suit our clients' needs.
The industrial and manufacturing sector is a key driver of the world's economy, accounting for more than ten per cent of GDP and 56 per cent of exports in the UK alone, more than any other sector. We help our clients to maximise efficiencies and opportunities for growth while overcoming barriers to output.
Addleshaw Goddard operates in a variety of industrial sub-sectors from automotive to construction. We advise our clients on all aspects of their legal requirements from strategic acquisitions and disposals to procurement, disputes and logistics.
Core Areas of Focus:
Our clients are at the heart of what we do, and we act on behalf of some of the sector's biggest businesses including Associated British Foods, Britvic, PZ Cussons, Skanska and Tata as well as a leading carrier airline, a FTSE 100 multinational manufacturing business and a leading car manufacturer.
- Representative assignments
The breadth and depth of our practice combined with our industry knowledge continues to help a diverse range of clients achieve their business goals. Most recently we have:
- Advised on the sale of Bifold Fluidpower to Rotork plc.
- Advised a FTSE 100 multinational manufacturing business on various strategic corporate transactions.
- Advised Tata Chemicals Europe on funding to restructure UK operations.
- Assisted a leading car manufacturer across the full spectrum of corporate, commercial, litigation and employment work.
- Advised Michelin Companies on general design and trademark infringement matters.
- Co-ordinating day-to-day antitrust work and strategy in Europe for a major international brands manufacturer.
- Advising Screwfix Direct plc on a substantial real estate requirement, from retail outlets to highly automated warehousing and logistics centres.
You can read more about our specialist expertise in our brochure. Alternatively, to find out more about how our advanced manufacturing team can add value to your business, please do contact us.