William has experience of construction and commercial matters on major infrastructure projects, particularly in the energy and transport sectors. As well as acting for major utilities, regulators and industrials on a daily basis, William has undertaken secondments to E.ON UK, Drax Power, Hitachi Rail Europe and Riva Park Projects, each of which have helped develop his sector expertise.
- advising on various on and offshore wind farm projects around the UK for multiple generators and developers;
- supporting rail rolling-stock manufacturers in numerous bids to supply new trains to train operating companies;
- advising government on various significant rail franchising arrangements;
- providing legal advice on a range of matters for rail infrastructure owner-operators;
- leading on the development of themeparks in the UAE.
- Northumbria Univertsity – Law LLB Exempting (Hons) – 2008