William has experience of construction and commercial matters on major infrastructure projects, particularly in the converging energy and transport sectors e.g. electric vehicles and associated charging infrastructure. As well as acting for major utilities, regulators and industrials on a daily basis, William has undertaken secondments to E.ON, Drax Power, Hitachi Rail and Riva Park Projects, each developing his sector expertise.
Particular highlights of William's experience include:
- advising Volkswagen A.G on the manufacture and supply of electric vehicle platforms;
- advising on various on and offshore wind farm projects around the UK for multiple generators and developers;
- supporting rail rolling-stock manufacturers in numerous bids to supply new trains to train operating companies;
- providing legal advice on a range of matters for rail infrastructure owner-operators;
- leading on the development of themeparks in the UAE.
- Northumbria Univertsity – Law LLB Exempting (Hons) – 2008