Addleshaw Goddard offers a full range of legal services in all major jurisdictions and economic centres worldwide.
In the last few years, we have helped large companies and institutions to complete deals, deliver major projects, secure funding, operate effectively and protect their interests in over 100 countries. We've done so from 18 Addleshaw Goddard offices across three continents, and together with a network of select preferred law firms around the world. You too can rely on us wherever you need legal answers, and the smartest route to the biggest business impact.
A few fast facts
- 67% growth in international activity at Addleshaw Goddard in the last 3 years
- We have opened 5 new offices globally since 2019 as a direct result of global client demand
- M&A work in 83 countries in the last 5 years
- We act for over 100 international banks
- 331 tier 1 directory rankings and 343 lawyers listed globally
- City Law Firm of The Year (The Lawyer, 2022)
- Oman Law Firm of the Year 2021 (Chambers Middle East Awards)
- Ranked a Top 5 Law Firm for Innovation in Europe (FT, 2022)
- Operating in the UK since 1775, and Ireland since 1893
Our clients experience a high quality, seamless and consistent global service when working with us. We deliver imaginative and impactful solutions for our clients wherever they do business in the world. We help our clients to succeed by delivering services through our own office network of 1400+ lawyers in 17 cities worldwide and through Global Connect, our proactive and dynamic preferred firm network, with 200+ expert, local, ranked firms which between them have over 16,000 specialist lawyers in over 300 jurisdictions.
Working alongside our Global Connect firms, we have built up a wealth of insight and specialist expertise in all the major jurisdictions. We draw this knowledge together through our multi-disciplinary, international groups covering all regions of the world. Find out more about our highly regarded Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Korea and Turkey Business Groups.