Damon advises on commercial and outsourcing transactions including IT, BPO, infrastructure and managed service projects in Financial Services, Energy, Retail and Telecommunications.
Recent experience includes:
- leading the AG team advising HSBC on the development of a mobile first digital offering, HSBC Kinetic. Damon led the multi-disciplinary team which supported the bank providing a full range of advice including commercial, IT, regulatory, data protection and IP. The AG team worked alongside the HSBC Kinetic project team following agile methodology
- a FTSE 100 energy company on the procurement of a new cloud based billing solution for the business. Damon led the team on preparing the draft contracts and then supporting the business on selecting and negotiating with bidders
- a FTSE 100 company on reviewing and advising on elements of its existing IT contracts including with Oracle, Microsoft and IBM
- a group of three major banks on UK based pilot exercise for a cash management solution for business users
- advising a consumer goods FTSE 100 company on purchasing and supply agreements arrangements in Africa for the primary raw material for its products