A match made in Tokyo
Addleshaw Goddard provides legal services in Japan through a formal alliance with Hashidate Law Office in Tokyo, as an integrated practice providing advice to both Japanese and non-Japanese clients.
AG and Hashidate Law Office have developed a strong working relationship over a number of years and share the same aim – to continue providing a high standard of client service and exceed expectations.
Hashidate Law Office was established in 1980 and offers legal services both nationally and internationally to a wide range of clients. Its practice areas include:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Antitrust and unfair competition
- Art and entertainment law
- Banking and finance
- Corporate governance
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation
- Intellectual property and technology licensing
- Labour and employment law
- Mergers and acquisition
- Project finance and capital markets
- Real estate
For more information and to get in touch, please contact Jonathan Tattersall (details below), or click here to be directed to Hashidate Law Office’s website.
Key contactMeet the team
Head of Construction and Engineering London, UKView profile