A match made in Tokyo
Addleshaw Goddard provides legal services in Japan through a formal alliance with Hashidate Law Office in Tokyo, as an integrated practice providing advice to both Japanese and non-Japanese clients.
AG and Hashidate Law Office have developed a strong working relationship over a number of years and share the same aim – to continue providing a high standard of client service and exceed expectations.
Hashidate Law Office was established in 1980 and offers legal services both nationally and internationally to a wide range of clients. Its practice areas include:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Antitrust and unfair competition
- Art and entertainment law
- Banking and finance
- Corporate governance
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation
- Intellectual property and technology licensing
- Labour and employment law
- Mergers and acquisition
- Project finance and capital markets
- Real estate
For more information and to get in touch, please contact Jonathan Tattersall (details below), or click here to be directed to Hashidate Law Office’s website.