The Exceptional and The Everyday
Whether you are an asset manager, investment fund, investor or service provider – we'll help you successfully navigate change and manage risk.
Asset managers rely on us to manage regulatory change, scale or streamline their businesses, manage their transformation projects and handle disputes.
Working with asset management clients like Abrdn and Aviva Investors, as well as a range of other financial institutions has equipped us to deal with the key challenges they face.
- managing regulatory change (including evolving consumer and ESG requirements);
- implementing technology transformation projects to drive efficiency and improve the customer journey;
- handling acquisitions to build scale or capability;
- dealing with disposals to refocus on core activities;
- advising on digital assets investments, as well as implementing digital asset solutions, tokenisation, and the use of distributed ledger technologies; and
- managing disputes, from allegations of greenwashing to underperformance by technology providers.
We don't just guide our clients through the transformational or high-risk moments. We partner with them on routine activities like establishing funds, securing funds finance and then putting funds to use through investments in real estate, infrastructure and private businesses. We also help clients manage disputes and restructures in relation to those investments.
We bring a whole of market perspective, drawing on experience advising investors, including pension schemes, fund of funds and sovereign wealth funds, and on experience gained working in house for asset managers or regulators.