Gerri is a senior member of the Leeds employment team, named by Legal 500 as one of Yorkshire's "Next Generation" lawyers.
Gerri acts for employers and senior employees from various sectors on all employment matters, including:
- Contracts – such as service agreements and settlement agreements
- Projects – such as redundancies and outsourcings
- Day-to-day HR issues – such as disciplinary issues, grievances and sickness absence
- Transactions – including TUPE issues and restructurings
- Disputes – including industrial action, Employment Tribunal litigation and restrictive covenant / competition disputes
Having joined Addleshaw Goddard from a leading London firm in January 2013, Gerri leverages her City experience and reputation to provide cost-effective regional advice on executive and boardroom issues, on both sides of the table. Her sector expertise in education and the third sector enable her to provide insightful support to various local charities/schools and national public sector bodies.
Gerri is an approachable, supportive and intelligent lawyer who combines her technical expertise and commerciality to deliver consistently strong results for her clients.