Gerri is a senior member of the Leeds employment team, acting for employers and senior employees on all employment matters, including:
- Contracts – such as service agreements and settlement agreements
- Projects – such as redundancies and outsourcings
- Day-to-day HR issues – such as disciplinary issues, grievances and sickness absence
- Transactions – including TUPE issues and restructurings
- Disputes – including industrial action, Employment Tribunal litigation and restrictive covenant / competition disputes
Having joined Addleshaw Goddard from a leading London firm in January 2013, Gerri leverages her City experience and reputation to provide cost-effective regional advice on executive and boardroom issues, on both sides of the table. Her sector expertise in education and the third sector enable her to provide insightful support to a number of leading local charities/schools and national public sector bodies.
Gerri is an approachable, supportive and intelligent lawyer who combines her technical expertise and commerciality to deliver consistently strong results for her clients.