Louise has gained experience advising on a range of regulatory issues including health and safety, Inquests and Coronial process, Public Inquiries, building safety and product safety. Louise's experience also includes financial crime in which she has assisted in reviewing corporate anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and modern slavery procedures and policies. She has also conducted a number of internal company investigations into bribery and corruption.
Louise's experience includes:
- representing three bereaved families as part of the Manchester Arena Public Inquiry;
- representing a large retail client in an investigation that was brought by the HSE in relation to an alleged faulty product;
- advising a galvanising business in relation to a HSE investigation and Coroner's investigation;
- representing a wholesale cash and carry business in relation to a HSE Investigation and Coroner's investigation;
- advising an international pharmaceutical company in relation to conducting an internal investigation into bribery and corruption;
- advising a FTSE 100 company in relation to a HMRC investigation involving foreign jurisdictions and alleged money laundering and bribery offences.