Our first-class team provides innovative, timely and robust funding solutions for a wide variety of transactions.
Addleshaw Goddard has a strong reputation for providing project finance advice across a variety of sectors including:
- Renewable energy generation and transmission
- Waste to energy facilities
- Refinancings and restructurings
- Acquisition facilities for secondary market assets
- Social housing finance
- Public-private partnerships including health, roads, education and MOD
We have advised banks and the private and public sectors on some of the most challenging projects in the market in recent years, including several pathfinder projects in the renewables sector.
Our team acts for a variety of participants in project finance, including the largest banks in the United Kingdom and more specialist funders of PPP and other projects. In recent times, we have been appointed to act on a number of innovative refinancings.
- Diamond Transmission Corp.
- Gravis Capital Partners
- SSE plc
- Foresight Group LLP
- Red Rock Power Ltd
- Major clearing banks
- Semperian PPP Investment Partners
- Bayern LB
- Nord LB
- Extensive experience
Our case highlights include:
- Advising the lenders on the financing of Burbo Bank Extension OFTO and Race Bank OFTO
- Advising Red Rock Power on the acquisition and refinancing of Afton wind farm
- Advising Gravis Capital on the financing of several anaerobic digestion portfolios
- Advising Bayern LB on the refinancing of several solar portfolios
- Advising Peel on the financing of Frodsham and Sheerness wind farms
- Advising Low Carbon Contracts Company on multiple offshore wind projects
- Advising on the restructuring of projects in the waste-to-energy and health sectors
- Advising leading PPP funds on facilities to fund secondary market acquisitions
Key contactsMeet the team
Partner, Head of Scotland
Partner, Project Finance