Sara specialises in energy, transport, PPP and PFI projects. Sara is experienced in project manager type roles, leading large meetings and liaising with different work streams.
- Advising the Department for Transport in respect of the West Midlands franchise competition;
- Advising an executive body in relation to a voluntary partnering agreement in respect of their bus operation;
- Advising Hitachi Rail Europe Limited in respect of a number of rolling stock procurement;
- Advising a market leading investor in relation to various biomass boiler schemes;
- Advising a FTSE company on a £400 million high and intermediate pressure pipeline deal outside of the UK;
- Advising a global FTSE 100 manufacturing business and its subsidiaries in relation to the sale of its energy business;
- Advising Kcom in relation to a network access agreement following the sale of its dark fibre network and associated;
- Advising local authorities and private sector clients on their BSF schemes;
- Advising a number of local authorities on their Housing Extra Care Schemes.
- York College of Law – Legal Practice Course (2002 -2003)
- York College of Law – Post Graduate Diploma in Law (2001 – 2002)
- Durham University, Collingwood College, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Bsc (Hons) (1997 – 2000)