Having a background in business consultancy and dispute resolution Daniel focuses on providing pragmatic and commercial advice to clients. He has a broad practice, working with borrowers, lenders and investors in various transactions in the UK market.
- Advised a corporate borrower on its financing and subsequent refinancing of a £100m development facility;
- Advised a UK lender in respect of a capital call and a revolving credit facility in respect of a specialist investment fund;
- Advised a corporate borrower on the finance aspects of its strategic mergers and acquisition in the UK professional services market;
- Advised a syndicate of leading UK lenders in a £100m financing of an information technology PLC; and
- Advised an international investor and developer in respect of an offshore wind farm project finance.
- 2017 – 2018 Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Practice at The University of Edinburgh
- 2013 – 2017 Bachelor of Laws LLB at The University of Edinburgh
- 2016 European Private Law Summer School at the University of Salzburg
- 2015 – 2016 Law Exchange at McGill University
- Polish - native