We act for debt funds, banks, senior lenders, alternative capital providers, private equity sponsors and investee companies in arranging funding for acquisitions and buy outs.
Addleshaw Goddard has significant experience across a range of financing transactions throughout the mid market for both lender and private equity sponsor clients.
Our team advises the firm's clients on senior debt facilities, second lien, mezzanine, unitranche facilities, first out/last out and super senior facilities and we are also specialised in dealing with transactions where asset-based lending facilities are used in leveraged structures.
Our experience includes:
- Acting for Clydesdale Bank plc and AIB Group in respect of the financing of an MBO backed by Graphite Private Equity
- Acting for Bluebay, CVC and Alcentra on the recapitalisation of Currencies Direct - a Paloman asset
- Advising Barings in relation to facilities in relation to the MBO of a water pump manufacturing company
- Acting for Crescent Capital on facilities in connection with an LDC backed MBO
- Acting for Alcentra on unitrance facilities to support the ECI backed MBO of Clear Investments
- Advising Lloyds Bank plc and Santander UK plc in respect of a Pollen Street Capital backed acquisition in the insurance sector
- Acting for HSBC and Northfleaf in respect of the financing of an MBO by Graphite Private Equity
- Acting for Alcentra in respect of holdco facilities for the financing of Corpacq Limited, a North-West investment company
- Acting for Barings on facilities made available in connection with the MBO of “Moneypenny” by ECI Partners
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity in relation to unitranche facilities from Ares and a super senior RCF relating to their investment in Huws Gray
- Advising on club facilities to support Inflexion’s investment in Radius
- Acting for Tosca Debt Capital on a second lien term facility to support the acquisition of a consumer healthcare business