We act for banks, senior lenders, debt funds, alternative capital providers, private equity sponsors and management teams in arranging funding for acquisitions and buy outs.
Addleshaw Goddard has significant experience across a range of transactions throughout the mid market. We have experience advising on a significant number of mid market leveraged finance transactions for both lender and private equity sponsor clients.
Our team also advises its clients on super senior revolving credit facilities, unitranche facilities and first out/last out facilities in addition to more plain vanilla debt products. We are also specialised in dealing with transactions where asset-based lending facilities are used in leveraged structures.
Our experience includes:
- Acting for the senior lender on an underwritten debt package to fund the secondary buy-out by GHO Capital of Quotient Clinical, a provider of outsourced drug development services to the global pharmaceutical industry
- Advising the senior lender on facilities to finance the acquisition by Livingbridge of Ferries Direct group
- Acting for the senior lender on facilities to fund the MBO and expansion of a national restaurant chain
- Acting for Inflexion Partners backed Closer Still group on its recapitalisation by way of unitranche facility and super senior revolving facilities
- Acting for the super senior lender on the MBO of the Inflexion Partners backed Alcumus Group
- Advising the first out lender and debt fund on the recapitalisation of a specialist college group
- Representing ECI Partners on the purchase of the specialist cycling retailer, Evans Cycles, from Active Private Equity. AG assisted on the bank funding provided by HSBC and AIB