CORPORATE DEBT: MORE FLOW, LESS FRICTION
Whether you are a borrower or a lender – we enable smoother finance transactions.
For over fifty years, hundreds of financial institutions and companies have relied on us each year to structure, document and deliver the global funding needs of corporates.
Working on the main panel for a range of lenders and structuring debt facilities every day equips us to bring you the right experience to streamline transactions, anticipate lender policies and positions, overcome hurdles and find structures that work for all parties.
- We help deliver both straightforward and bespoke lending structures that combine bank debt, bonds and private placements and other solutions to make transactions viable
- We routinely advise borrowers and lenders on evolving ESG requirements, the consequent availability of funding and structures to incentivise corporates
- We guide our clients on the myriad of factors and risks that can influence funding, from national security considerations through to sanctions and defined pension schemes.
We promise our clients excellent service, the least possible friction and a single-minded focus: helping companies fund the next stage of their journey and allowing lenders to support that.
- Assura: Full Debt Service
Assura plc, a long-standing client, is a FTSE 250-listed Real Estate investment trust specialising in the development and management of a portfolio of primary care, community, diagnostic and treatment buildings across the UK.
We have advised Assura on their revolving credit facilities, private placements, as well as social and sustainability public bonds, including the company's first issuance under its Sustainable Finance Framework with the proceeds being used to fund eligible green and social projects - for a total value of £1.6 billion.
- COFCO: sustainability-linked loans
COFCO International group is the international agricultural trading platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company. We have acted on two of their significant debt facilities:
- The first comprised a $700m sustainability-linked three-year term loan with seven banks; and
- The second comprised of a $2.2billion sustainability-linked loan with a consortium of 20 banks. This represents the largest sustainability-linked loan for a commodity trader globally.
- DECHRA: Cross Border Financing
Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc is a FTSE 100 listed global specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals business.
We advised Dechra on its £340m revolving credit facility from a syndicate of 7 lenders. Given the global nature of Dechra's business, the transaction involved working seamlessly with our international network across 6 different jurisdictions.
- CASTORE: FAST GROWING START UPS
Castore is a premium sportswear brand, which according to the most recent Sunday Times 100 rankings, is the second fastest growing private firm in Britain. We started working with the business in 2022 when they entered in to their first debt facility and since then have worked with them on increasing their facilities as the business has gone from strength to strength, most recently on a new £100m facility from 4 lenders.