We act for various lenders and borrowers in the funds finance market, working across a range of sectors.
We have extensive experience in bilateral and syndicated investor-backed credit facilities, as well as general partner support and leveraged facilities.
We are supported by other specialist teams at Addleshaw Goddard, including our Funds and Indirect Real Estate (FIRE) Group. This support, combined with the strong relationships we have with our Preferred Firms across all jurisdictions, means we provide a commercial and co-ordinated approach to UK and international funds finance transactions.
Our recent experience includes acting for:
- Two banks providing £175 million investor-backed credit facilities to an infrastructure fund
- A UK bank in providing a £20 million investor-backed credit facility to a SME credit fund with UK government and European Union institution-backed SME credit fund
- A UK bank in providing a £10 million investor-backed credit facility, with a £10 million uncommitted accordion, to a specialist fund backed by the UK government
- A North American bank in relation to various investor-backed facilities to secondary opportunity and other funds in a range of jurisdictions
- The UK parallel investment fund on UK aspects of a New York law investor-backed credit facility to a secondaries fund