Alex is an associate in the Competition team based in London with experience in representing multinational and UK clients from a range of industries (including aviation, technology, retail and automotives) in global cartel investigations and cross-border merger control proceedings before the European Commission, the Competition and Markets Authority and other competition agencies globally. He also has experience in advising on the application of competition law to commercial agreements and practices, and on the application of State aid rules.
- "Key Issues in International Merger Control: Practical Considerations", American Bar Association's Antitrust in the Americas conference, May 9-10, 2019.
- "The EU adopts its first foreign direct investment regulation", JDSupra, March 27, 2019.
- Year Qualified
- Portuguese – good command
- French – good command
- Italian – good command
- BPP Law School – Legal Practice Course (2017)
- BPP Law School – Graduate Diploma in Law (2016)
- University of Warwick – History BA (Hons) (2014)
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales