Risk and Compliance professional with over 20 years’ experience of successful delivery of value added, commercial and sustainable solutions to manage regulatory risks across general insurance, consumer credit, retail banking and payment services sectors. Nikesh has previously work at FSA, Financial Ombudsman Service, Barclays, Lloyds Bank, British Gas, Marsh and EY.
- Advised on the implementation of Senior Management and Certification Regime for range of client including banks, insurers, asset managers and consumer credit firms
- Undertaken review of governance arrangements and advised on financial regulatory risks for banks and consumer credit firms
- Advised and developed strategy for operationalization of regulatory requirements for range for firms covering a range of sectors from insurance, retail banking, payment services firms and consumer credit firm
- Undertaken regulatory risk assurance and due diligence reviews for range of client covering insurance, payments firms, retail banking services and consumer credit sectors
- Developed compliance framework for Tier 1 Bank merchant acquiring proposition
- University of Keele – B. Soc Sc (Joint Honours) Economics and Politics (1988) and M.A. in Diplomatic Studies (1989)