Sarah Randall is a Senior Consultant in AG's Competition Practice, a position she has held since May 2021. She has over 25 years of experience, 18 of which as head of BP's Global competition law team. She advises clients on anti-trust enforcement (including immunity applications), M&A transactions, antitrust disputes and market investigations. During her time at BP, Sarah managed numerous complex international mergers as well as many cartel, rpm and market investigations before the European Commission and other regulators. Through her role with BP she has extensive knowledge of how, in practice, businesses can navigate competition law issues that arise in the context of a wide range of business and corporate structures, including joint ventures and distribution networks as well as extensive knowledge of effective risk management and compliance structures. For clients in the energy sector, Sarah is able to leverage her deep energy sector expertise including the transition to low carbon sources of energy. Prior to BP, Sarah was in private practice with Allen & Overy in London including a secondment to Brobeck Hale and Dorr in the US.
Her credentials include:-
- advising BP in anti-trust enforcement cases before regulators in Europe, Africa and Asia;
- advising BP and other clients on complex mergers before the EU and CMA and other regulators;
- advising BP and other clients on structural and contractual joint ventures as well as supply and distribution networks;
- advising BP and other clients on market studies and investigations (Energy, LPG, Electric vehicles and Mobile ecosystems); and
- advising clients on the application of the UK National Security and Investment (NSI) regime, and the UK's subsidy regime.