François-Xavier Mirza has been a member of the Paris Bar since 2014. His practice includes representing French and international companies in civil, commercial or arbitral proceedings (ICC, CCJA-OHADA, CAIP). He also assists clients in connection with compliance-related issues.
François-Xavier has spent a number of years abroad, including in Monaco, the USA, and Italy. He has a first-hand understanding of the corporate world, having gained in-house experience in international companies in New York City at GLG, the world’s largest membership network for one-on-one professional learning, and in Paris at Louis Vuitton Malletier, one of the world’s leading luxury brands.
- Defense of individuals accused of laundering the proceeds of tax evasion and customs violations, and illegal practice of the banking profession, from whom the French Customs authorities were claiming 37 million euros of penalties
- Representing a State in ICC arbitration proceedings in connection with alleged contractual violations
- Representing a State in CCJA-OHADA arbitration proceedings in connection with the enforcement of a shareholders’ agreement
- Representing an international restaurant chain following the termination of a franchisee, including obtaining penalties for non-compliance with debranding guidelines by former franchisee
- Providing pro bono assistance to French and international non-profit organizations in relation to international human rights law and general commercial and corporate advice
- Assisting a public organization in the enforcement, in Germany, of a decision rendered by a French criminal court on civil claims
- French (native)
- Italian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (good command)