Sam is a corporate Solicitor and Notary Public based in the Edinburgh office. He deals with a broad range of general corporate and commercial matters for clients in a variety of industry sectors. He has experience of helping entrepreneurs, private investors, small businesses, in house legal teams and large corporates to meet their objectives. His experience includes advising:
- FNZ UK Limited on its fintech material outsourcing services contracts with various blue-chip financial services clients including HSBC, Santander and Old Mutual Wealth (Quilter)
- Par Equity on an ongoing basis in connection with its investments into early-stage high-growth businesses.
- A large financial institution on the deployment of its venture capital fund.
- Castle Water in relation to its acquisition of the business customers of Thames Water
- Early stage fintechs as part of the "AG Elevate" program.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland