Sam is a corporate Associate and Notary Public based in our Edinburgh office. He deals with a broad range of general corporate and commercial matters for clients in a variety of industry sectors. He has experience of helping entrepreneurs, private investors, small businesses, in house legal teams and large corporates to meet their objectives. His experience includes:
- Advising Castle Water in relation to its acquisition of the business customers of Thames Water.
- Advising on the acquisition of a provider of mooring and well systems to the oil and gas industry.
- Advising investors on an investment into a provider of ROV services to the oil and gas industry.
- Advising a social impact investor on an ongoing basis in respect of its joint ventures with housing developers in Scotland and England and Wales.
- Advising on the sale of a pre-construction, medium sized onshore wind farm development.