Rebecca advises clients in a variety of sectors on a range of commercial and data protection matters, with a particular focus on technology, retail (including e-commerce) and sports.
- Provision of long-term legal support to a growing health-tech business, advising in respect of legal risks attached to new products/services, preparation of template documentation and negotiation of contracts with clients and suppliers.
- Advising a national bar chain operator in respect of the implementation of its new CRM system.
- Advising a large online retailer in all aspects of its contractual arrangements, including its engagement of collaborators and influencers, manufacturers and other suppliers of goods and services.
- Advising a number of high profile individuals in respect of the commercial exploitation of their intellectual property (including image rights) in speaking arrangements, appearances, endorsements and similar projects.
- Coordinating and carrying out a data protection audit and compliance project on behalf of a key service provider to an online business with a worldwide user base.
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne – 2:1 Law LLB, 2012
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Distinction Legal Practice Course, 2014