David is a corporate and commercial lawyer based in the UK. David advises on transactional corporate matters, joint ventures, business process and IT outsourcing arrangements, software licensing and technology, innovation and intellectual property. He has a focus on the technology sector and fintech. David is recognised as a leading individual in the Legal 500 under the IT & Telecoms category and noted as particularly active in the technology and fintech sectors in relation to corporate transactions.
- advising Fintech, FNZ on its outsourcing services contracts for the provisions of wealth platform services to various blue-chip financial services clients including Aviva, Santander, Embark and Old Mutual Wealth (Quilter)
- advising a leading national building society on its strategic venture capital investments into a number of Fintech businesses
- advising Par Equity on its investments into technology businesses including Current Health, Symphonic Software and Particle Analytics
- advising in relation to the sale by MBO of ICS Learn an e-learning technology business to a management team backed by Primary Capital
- programme leader for AG Elevate, the firm's Fintech accelerator and mentoring programme.
- Year Qualified
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Aberdeen
- Diploma in International Finance and Trade Laws, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours
- LLB Law, University of Aberdeen
Dave provides the flexible advice and support that FNZ needs in the timescales we require. He is easy to deal with and understands our business, its technology and how to protect it
MARTIN BRUCE, HEAD OF LEGAL, FNZ
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland