Andrew Pettinger is a Partner in the firm's Infrastructure, Projects and Energy Group. Following his qualification in 1995, Andrew advised on corporate transactions of all types and on all aspects of company law, and developed a particular expertise in structuring corporate and non-corporate joint ventures of all types. In more recent times Andrew has built on this expertise by also advising public sector bodies, private sector consortia and their funders on major regeneration, public-private partnerships (PPP) and private finance initiatives (PFI) projects. Andrew has broad based experience and has worked in many sectors, including urban regeneration, education, social housing, health, and street lighting.
- Advising Hull City Council on its £400 million Building Schools for the Future project
- Advising Leeds City Council on its Housing Revenue Account private finance initiative (PFI) social housing project at Swarcliffe
- Advising North East Lincolnshire Council in the initial structuring of proposals relating to the Humber Seafood Exchange
- Advising the Sewell Group and Hull Citycare Ltd in setting up Hull’s NHS LIFT programme and the successful delivery of eight subsequent tranches
- Advising Stoke-on-Trent City Council (SOT CC) on a major £250 million city centre redevelopment
- Advising SOT CC on its innovative £100 million PFI street lighting scheme
- Speaking at major events on the use of local asset backed vehicles and similar structures as regeneration vehicles