Bill is an associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Corporate Finance team. He advises on a wide range of corporate matters including both public and private mergers and acquisitions. Bill has also spent time seconded to the equity investment team at British International Investment plc, the UK's development finance institution.
Bill's recent transactional experience includes advising:
- Barclays Bank UK plc, HSBC UK Bank plc, Lloyds Banking Group plc, Nationwide Building Society, NatWest Group, Northern Bank Limited (trading as Danske Bank), Santander UK plc, TSB Bank plc and Virgin Money, alongside Bank of Ireland (UK) plc on the creation of Cash Access UK Limited, a joint venture created by the UK's largest high street banking providers designed to protect access to cash across the UK (Winner - Inhouse/Law Firm Collaboration of the Year, Legal Business Awards 2023 and Highly Commended - FT Innovative Lawyer Awards 2023)
- Rathbones Group Plc on its all-share combination with Investec Wealth & Investment Limited
- Terra Firma on its majority investment in Richborough Estates
- University of Exeter – History and International Relations (2016 – 2019)
- BPP University – Graduate Diploma in Law (2019 – 2020)
- BPP University – Legal Practice Course (2020 – 2021)