Alhanouf Alsultan is a corporate and M&A lawyer and have joined Addleshaw Goddard as part of the corporate team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. She advises local and international clients on M&A, joint ventures, restructurings, private equity, and various corporate, commercial and regulatory matters. Prior to joining the firm, Alhanouf has trained at tier 1 UK and US international law firms in Riyadh and Dubai, after which she joined a magic circle law firm in Riyadh in their corporate practice as an associate.
Alhanouf is qualified and licensed to practice law in Saudi Arabia. She is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Omrania & Associates on the sale of its shares to Egis Group.
- The Public Investment Fund on the establishment and launch of a $3.2 trillion public-private sector partnership program “Shareek” and the related legal and regulatory arrangements.
- Baker Hughes on the investment by the Saudi Arabian Industrial Investments Company (Dussur) in a 49% stake in Baker Petrolite Saudi Company and the related joint venture arrangements.
- Jadwa Investment on the buy-back of its shares held by the Malaysian sovereign wealth fund.
- The Public Investment Fund on the establishment of the Regional Voluntary Carbon Market Company in partnership with the Saudi Tadawul Group Holding Company.
- Americana Restaurants International PLC on the “first in the market” concurrent and dual registration and initial public offering of 30% of Americana’s shares in KSA and UAE.
- The Public Investment Fund on the secondary public offering of 100,200,000 shares in STC, with an offering size of SAR 12 billion, which is a “first in the market” transaction.
- Arabic – fluent
- English - fluent
- Columbia University School of Law, L.L.M. 2019
- Prince Sultan University, L.L.B. 2017
- The Hague Academy of International Law, Summer Student 2016
- Professional Memberships
- The Saudi Ministry of Justice
- The Saudi Bar Association