Welcome to our second edition of 'CHECK-IN with AG' a bi-annual hospitality bulletin bursting with recent developments, industry insights and practical tips about legal and commercial issues relating to the hotels sector. Download the Autumn edition of the 2017 bulletin below.
In our second edition (Autumn 2017), we cover:
- The pros and cons of traditional forms of hotel operation, from a hotel investor’s perspective
- The evolution of hotel management – the surge of third party hotel management
- Modern hotels wake up to modular construction – the increasing popularity of modular construction
- Data subject access requests – how AG’s new product can help the sector deal with them (in the context of our wider Data offering)
- Management agreement disputes – case studies from our Dubai based dispute litigation team
- Islamic financing and its applicability in the sector
- Key employment law issues for the sector
- Details of some key industry networking events and seminars over the next 6 months
Our Hotels & Leisure team hopes that you enjoy reading our sector bulletin. If you have any comments or queries on any of the articles, please get in touch. You can also find a full list with our team members' contact details on the last page of the bulletin.