The Details. Small, But Important.
- What is AG Integrate?
AG Integrate was launched by Addleshaw Goddard in 2015 as an innovative solution for client's legal support needs. We work closely with clients and AG legal teams to provide them with support in exactly the areas where it is needed.
- Do you provide more than Legal support?
Yes we do, we can provide a range of different skills to support your business, such as Legal Operations, Compliance, Risk, Company Secretarial, HR and growing steadily. Please ask if there is anything specific not listed, that you need support with.
- Why AG Integrate for my business?
We're here to help make your business safer, stronger and more successful. Run by experience talent specialists, we'll do all we can to take the strain and give you the answers you need.
- The Right Fit. We'll work closely with you to find lawyers and contractors who match your business and, once they're placed, we check in regularly to make sure they are living up to your (and our) high expectations.
- Speed. We know time is more than just money, so we work fast, placing contractors in as little as 48 hours.
- Expertise. We only select high quality consultants who are thoroughly interviewed. Our contractors are able to cover for employees at every level, push on with projects and get the deal done.
- Flexibility. Short lead times and notice periods mean our clients can use us whenever they need, scaling up or down as demand flexes with no long-term commitment.
- Clarity. We work transparently, agreeing rates up front and invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Ideas. Experienced and expert, our consultants bring a fresh perspective – both to their clients and their cases.
- Peace of Mind. All of our contractors are backed by the expertise and insurance of AG.
- How are AG Integrate consultants selected?
Our consultants all have experience in a top quality law firm or in-house team. They also have the specific set of skills and behaviours that are necessary to be an effective flexible consultant. Our selection process assesses personality, attitude, technical skill and ‘fit’ with AG, all within a freelance context.
The first stage is an application form, followed by a telephone discussion and finally, a face-to-face interview with an AG Integrate team member and AG partner. Partner involvement is important to ensure fit with the clients the consultant is likely to work for.
Only those who demonstrate the right attributes become part of the pool. We are rigorous in ensuring the right fit.
- Can I still use contractors due to IR35 Reforms
Yes you can, AG Integrate is fully compliant to the new IR35 reforms. We are able to work to your status determinations or conduct our own independent ones. We also work with intermediary companies, such as an umbrella company, to ensure that we and our clients are operating within the new rules of IR35 and that our contractors receive the right status determinations. We ensure that every one of our contractors is tax compliant and that they are paid on time via a robust and efficient payroll process.