Simon has been on secondment to AEGON UK Plc, Lloyds Banking Group, Aviva Plc and Rolls-Royce Plc.
- advised a FTSE-100 multinational on (1) global outsourcing of its key technology services, involving individual master services agreements supported by multiple local services agreements for individual jurisdictions; (2) third generation outsourcing of calibration and measurement services; (3) outsourcing of the supply chain management for the provision of fluids and oils used in the manufacturing process
- advised a FTSE-100 multinational on (1) the development and procurement of pioneering technology for the manufacture of component parts; (2) capital equipment purchases; and (3) various business critical disputes in connection with the manufacture of component parts (including advice on research and development agreements, in particular ownership and licensing of arising IP in both the component part and operating software)
- advised a FTSE-100 multinational on: (1) its global agreements with its insurance brokers and claims handling service providers; (2) its company car fleet agreement
- advised a FTSE-100 multinational on the separation of its global Energy business following its £1bn divestment
- advised various FTSE-100 businesses on the outsourcing of global data centre services and on the installation and hosting of a major global SAP system at tier 3 data centre facilities
- advised a FTSE-100 business on a 2nd generation outsourcing of warehousing and logistics services
- advised a FTSE-100 outsourcing specialist on various acquisitions in the outsourcing sector
- advised a specialist IT services and support business in relation to (i) an agreement with for the provision of a fully-integrated business management solution and systems integration; and (ii) an agreement with a third party for the resale of software and certain IT solutions
- advised a specialist drinks packaging business on a co-packaging agreement with a FTSE soft drinks business.