Simon is a Partner in the Technology and Outsourcing team. He has significant in-house experience from four secondments: with a multi-national FTSE 100 manufacturer, a major financial institution, a multinational insurance company and Aegon.
Simon works across a number of sectors, he regularly advises clients and negotiates agreements in connection with:
- IT, facilities management, business process and other commercial outsourcing arrangements (both single source contracts and multiple supplier environments, often parallel negotiations)
- Supply chain contracting, including the design, development and procurement of technology
- Software licensing and distribution, including SaaS transactions
- General commercial agreements, including distribution, agency, logistics, and standard T&Cs
- Member of the Society for Computers and Law