Natasha is a Legal Director with extensive experience of litigating in the High Court and acting for clients in high-value, complex disputes. She regularly provides advice on contractual disputes and warranty claims to clients including FTSE 100 companies, financial institutions, giants in the retail and consumer sector and high net worth individuals.
Natasha is experienced in dealing with a variety of interim applications including mandatory and prohibitory injunctions, security for costs applications, expedition applications and jurisdiction challenges.
Natasha supports the insurance litigation team, working on a number of coverage disputes for policyholders. She is also a part of the competition litigation team, where her matters have included defending Network Rail in a fast-tracked trial before the Competition Appeal Tribunal, and taking the matter to the Court of Appeal.
A secondment to Standard Chartered Bank gave Natasha an excellent insight into the role of an in-house lawyer, where she managed a large piece of litigation worth over $160m and worked closely with teams across South East Asia.
Natasha was recognised as a commercial litigation 'Rising Star' in Legal 500's rankings for 2020.
Natasha's experience includes:
- Acting for a significant R&C client on a fraudulent misrepresentation and breach of contract claim, successfully defending several interim applications, obtaining security for costs for the client and achieving strike out of the claims and summary judgment on the client's counterclaims
- Advising a high-profile wholesaler on a dispute with a core supplier and applying for a mandatory injunction to secure ongoing provision of the business-critical service
- Acting for an individual accused of breaching his directors' duties, successfully achieving a strike out of the claim and pursuing an application for non-party costs
- Part of a team defending Leipzig Water Authority (KWL) against €350 million claims brought by UBS and two other banks in a complex structured credit derivatives dispute in the High Court and Court of Appeal
- Acting for Boris Berezovsky in his US$6 billion Commercial Court claim against Roman Abramovich concerning Russian oil and aluminium assets