Natasha is a Managing Associate with extensive experience of litigating in the High Court and acting for clients in high-value, complex disputes. She regularly provides advice to FTSE 100 companies in relation to contractual disputes and warranty claims.
Natasha has undertaken two secondments to clients in the financial sector. The first involved six months with Barclays where she was a member of the litigation team in the Global Retail Bank (as it then was). Her more recent secondment was to the litigation team at Standard Chartered Bank where she managed a large piece of litigation worth over $160m and worked closely with teams across South East Asia. Natasha also supports the Global Investigations team, with experience of working on a number of high-profile investigations and enforcement matters.
Natasha works with a variety of clients including financial institutions, asset managers, giants in the retail and consumer sector and high net worth individuals. She was a key part of the team acting for KWL in the successful Court of Appeal matter against UBS.
- Advising a leading drinks company on a professional negligence action against an international law firm
- Advising a FTSE 100 company on a dispute with its IT service provider
- Acting for an individual accused of breaching his directors' duties, successfully achieving a strike out of the claim and pursuing an application for non-party costs
- Part of a team defending Leipzig Water Authority (KWL) against €350 million claims brought by UBS and two other banks in a complex structured credit derivatives dispute in the High Court and Court of Appeal
- Advising a prominent fund in relation to an investigation concerning allegations of insider dealing
- Acting for a Thai company in a multimillion pound claim arising out of a joint venture in Thailand and successfully obtaining Summary Judgment against the defendant for fraudulent misrepresentation
- Advising a large retail bank in enforcement proceedings brought by the FCA concerning the sale of residential mortgages
- Part of a team acting for a large property development company based in the Middle East and a Bahraini investment bank in a US$1 billion High Court action involving allegations of conspiracy and breach of confidence
- Acting for Boris Berezovsky in his US$6 billion Commercial Court claim against Roman Abramovich concerning Russian oil and aluminium assets
- University of Reading, Law LLB (2007)