Stephanie is a senior member of our Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team with over ten years of experience advising funders, local authorities, other public and private bodies and NHS bodies in relation to different types of projects including healthcare, schools, housing, serviced accommodation and development projects as well as the outsourcing of services.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising the NHS Business Services Authority on the outsourcing of the pensions administration service for the NHS pensions scheme which is the largest defined benefit scheme in Europe with over 1.6 million members;
- Advising Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council on the outsourcing of their primary catering function across the entire primary school estate to Carillion;
- Acting for NHS Improvement in the transfer of community services, currently provided by Liverpool Community Health NHS Trust across Liverpool and Sefton, to a new NHS provider; and
- Advising University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust on all aspects of their PFI at Wythenshaw including variations, the construction of a new emergency department and management of their ongoing relationship with the SPV.
- Year qualified: 2003
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne - Law (2:1)