Alex advises clients such as banks, retailers and technology firms on the drafting and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts including arrangements for payment services and outsourcing projects enabling clients to manage legal risk and achieve their business objectives.
- Advising major retailers on the terms of merchant acquiring services agreements for card payment processing.
- Analysing and reporting on material legal risks in relation to business contracts as due diligence ahead of strategic investments and acquisitions by financial institutions.
- Advising a fintech app developer on the terms of a master services agreement with a managed services provider.
- Advising a UK retail bank on the terms of a commercial services agreement for the development of an app based P2P payment solution utilising open banking rails.
- Advising a leading UK telecommunications company on the terms of a master services agreement for the supply of outsourced logistics and technology solutions together with a related transitional services agreement.
- Advising a FTSE 100 consumer goods company on the terms of a global master services agreement for the supply of IT services.
- Newcastle University – Law LLB