Alex is an Associate in the Commercial team in London and primarily advises on contract law. He helps clients such as banks, retailers and technology firms to manage legal risk in a variety of commercial contracts including arrangements for payment services and IT outsourcing projects.
His recent experience includes:
- Drafting bespoke terms and conditions on behalf of a UK retail bank for the pilot of an open banking enabled payment solution for merchants;
- Advising retail sector clients on the terms of merchant acquiring services agreements for card payment processing;
- Analysing and reporting on a range of commercial contracts for due diligence ahead of strategic investments and acquisitions in the financial services sector;
- Advising a fintech app developer on the terms of a master services agreement with a managed services provider; and
- Advising a FTSE 100 company on the terms of a framework agreement for outsourced IT services to enhance its e-commerce platform.
- Newcastle University – Law LLB
- College of Law – LPC