Alex is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial division of Addleshaw Goddard and a member of the Payments team. He has experience in advising entrepreneurial clients on the drafting and negotiation of a range of technology contracts and commercial agreements as well as the preparation of bespoke terms of service. His experience includes:
- advising on the terms of a software licence agreement for business critical software together with a related master services agreement for consultancy and support services;
- drafting account terms and conditions for a foreign currency exchange service provider to use with its corporate and personal customers;
- advising a well-known sportsman on various promotional services and image rights agreements.
- Newcastle University – Law LLB (2010)
- College of Law – LPC (2011)