Lisa is an experienced commercial litigator, advising on all forms of dispute resolution including arbitration, litigation and mediation. She has extensive expertise on issues and disputes relating to IT Projects. She recently completed a 16 month secondment to Co-operative General Insurance providing daily ad-hoc advice to the business including advice on tactics and strategy.
Lisa's recent experience includes:
- Acting for the Co-operative Insurance in a claim in the Technology and Construction Court against IBM United Kingdom Limited for losses of £132million resulting from a breach of contract arising out of a Master Services Agreement for a software transformation programme.
- Advising a well-known manufacturing business on their supply obligations under a contract in view of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Acting for a franchisee in respect of a claim made by a franchisor including making and defending applications for injunctive relief.
- Advising on business protection matters relating to enforceability of restrictive covenants.
- Advising corporate purchasers on complex claims arising out of Share Purchase Agreements, and civil fraud matters.
- August 2016 Lexology article: "Strong grounds required to justify a court ordered independent disclosure review"
- Year Qualified
- Queens University, Belfast. LLB Law (2006)
- BPP Law School, LPC (2008)