Caroline is a managing associate in the corporate team with experience advising international, national and regional private equity houses, corporates and family offices on investments, MBOs, acquisitions, disposals and other corporate transactions.
Caroline's experience to date include:
- advising William Jackson Food Group on the acquisition of The Fresh Olive Company;
- advising Inflexion Private Equity on its minority investment in UKFast;
- advising a French private equity fund on the leveraged buyout of a UK-based provider of testing, inspection and compliance services*;
- advising a leading US mid-market private equity firm on the bolt on acquisition of manufacturer of specialty chemicals with operations across Northern Europe*;
- advising a NYSE listed industrials group on the divestment of €5 billion of European assets*.
*experience prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard
- Year qualified
- University of Warwick; History (BA)
- BBP Law School, GDL, Commendation
- BPP Law School, LPC, Commendation