Priscilla is a Managing Associate in the Leeds Commercial team. She has experience of advising on a wide range of outsourcing, technology and commercial contracts, including large scale IT and outsourcing arrangements, SaaS contracts, software development and licensing agreements and a wide variety of commercial agreements. Priscilla's work frequently involves working closely with in-house legal, procurement and technical teams and negotiating contracts with suppliers.
Priscilla works across a number of sectors, including in financial services, retail, advanced manufacturing and healthcare. Recent experience includes:
- Advising Volkswagen AG on one of the largest strategic alliances in the world with Ford Motor Company for the development, supply and servicing of light commercial vehicles and electric vehicles in over 170 markets globally
- Advising a building society on a multi-vendor IT transformation project involving the outsourcing of its IT infrastructure and systems to three providers of key managed IT and network services
- Advising a FTSE 100 multinational on a variety of matters including a global outsourcing of its warehousing and logistics operations and the procurement of a cloud based SAP HR platform
- Advising a number of financial services clients on regulated outsourcing contracts, including drafting templates with playbook commentary and fall-back positions, negotiating contracts and advising on compliance with EBA Guidelines on outsourcing requirements
- Advising a leading healthcare specialist on a first generation data centre outsourcing, involving both co-location services and a private cloud service from a shared multi-tenant infrastructure
- Society for Computers and Law