INTRODUCING 'EBA READY': FINANCIAL SERVICES OUTSOURCING, IN SAFE HANDS
The European Banking Authority (EBA) outsourcing guidelines have changed the requirements that apply to financial services firms' outsourcing arrangements. EBA Ready is an online and interactive tool that can help you to achieve and maintain compliance across your outsourcing relationships.
- Use our interactive questionnaire to help you categorise your contracts and work out what requirements apply to which contracts.
- Create and manage a digital outsourcing register – questions guide you through the required content and automatically populate the register.
- Follow bespoke action lists that are generated depending on the outcome of the categorisation.
- Manage and track status using interactive online dashboards.
- Use our EBA outsourcing contractual checklists to review and assess compliance of new and existing contracts.
Where agreements fall within the scope of the EBA outsourcing requirements, EBA Ready will suggest next steps which you can manage internally. Or alternatively free up your time by talking to our expert team who can review, draft and renegotiate new and existing outsourcing contracts using our precedent tools for efficient delivery.
WHY USE 'EBA READY'?
EBA Ready helps you to adopt a structured and standardised approach by following consistent criteria and actions.
EBA Ready puts key information at your fingertips so that you can track and manage your contracts and outsourcing register more easily.
EBA Ready enables you to assess the compliance risk profile of your contracts at a glance by using visual dashboards.
EBA Ready helps achieve and maintain compliance and creates a detailed audit trail of outsourcing decision-making for regulatory oversight.
Request a free demo