Ryan is an associate in our commercial dispute resolution team. Ryan has experience in acting for a range of clients in a variety of disputes including contractual disputes, procurement challenges, international arbitration, and professional negligence claims. Ryan has particular specialisms in claims for breach of confidence and disputes in the transport and health sectors. Ryan is experienced in resolving disputes by way of without prejudice negotiations and Alternative Dispute Resolution, including mediations and has run cases to trial where necessary.
- Acting for a national logistics company in bringing a claim for breach of confidence against an international competitor.
- Advising both contracting authorities and bidder clients in relation to public procurement challenges, in particular in the transport and health sectors.
- Acting for a major utilities company in defending a claim from a supplier in the ECO energy saving market and bringing a counterclaim in excess of £1.5m in relation to regulatory energy saving obligations.
- Advising a private company in relation to a claim for professional negligence against its solicitors regarding the drafting of a major supply agreement.
- Law LLB – University of Leeds
- LPC – BPP Law School, Leeds
- Year qualified – 2012