Laura is involved in a wide range of transactional corporate work and regularly advises companies from incorporation through to exit. Laura has a particular focus on private equity work, having acted for a number of private equity houses as well as for investee companies and management.
Laura advises on share acquisitions and disposals and business and assets acquisitions and disposals and is focused on building relationships with client to see them through the transaction and beyond.
As well as corporate transactional work, Laura has a wealth of experience in advising on joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and constitutional matters. In the past, Laura gained experience of financial work, having advised on many loan facilities, in particular in relation to acquisition finance. This ensures she provides a complete picture to her approach to corporate transactions.
Laura's clients include a number of SMEs and financial institutions as well as private equity investors.
Recent experience includes:
- Advised the shareholders of Activpayroll Limited on its investment with Tenzing
- Advised the selling shareholders in the sale of Flow Hospitality Training Limited to Providence
- Advised Cairngorm Capital on a number of acquisitions to create National Timber Group
- Advised AAB on its investment from August Equity and bolt-ons thereafter
- Advised Rathbones on its acquisition of Speirs & Jeffrey
- Advised on the sale of Curo Compensation Limited
- Advised Ramsdens Financial on numerous acquisitions
- Advised the shareholders of Base Sports Limited on the sale to CAA
- Advised Loyalty Angels trading as Bink on its investment by Barclays Bank
- Advised The City Pub Group plc on a number of acquisitions
- Advised management on the sale of ICS Learn to Skill & You, backed by IK
- Acted for the selling shareholders on the sale of Kotikan Limited to FanDuel Limited.
- Advised the main shareholders of Divex Limited on the sale of Divex Limited to James Fisher Marine Services Limited.
- Advised Souter Investments LLP on various investments, including investments for the acquisition of Suominen Flexibles Packaging Business and Avalon Funeral Plans.