Marie-Emilie advises clients in various domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisition, joint-ventures, private equity and corporate restructurings.
She leads negotiations and coordinates deal teams across multiple offices for both buy and sale-side transactions in a variety of areas including automotive, manufacturing, retail, energy and technology.
She develops a business-focused approach in assisting both industrial players, investment funds and their portfolio companies, as well as banks and financial institutions.
She has also a strong expertise in debt restructuring and bank regulatory compliance issues.
- Advising a German based turnaround fund on a variety of acquisition and carve-out projects, including transactions in regulated sectors (aerospace and defence)
- Advising a world group specialised in consumer products on its disposal of a perfume mixing and bottling plant to a leading subcontractor in the cosmetics and pharmaceuticals fields
- Advising a British paper and packaging leader in connection with the sale of two of its French sites to an American company
- Advising a German automobile manufacturer specialized in high-performance sports cars on the acquisition of several groups of car dealers in France
- Advising one of the leaders in the Chinese women's apparel market in connection with the acquisition of a ready-to-wear French brand
- Advising a leading sports equipment and accessories company in connection with the acquisition of the worldwide activities of an American company and subsequent divestments
- French (native)
- French creole
- English (fluent