William is a transaction real estate partner, Real Estate Partner leading the firm's market strategy and also Co-Head of the Gender Group leading the firm's promotion of better gender balance.
Recent highlights include:
- client partner for Royal London Asset Management, acting on deals within alternative asset sectors including residential, hotels & healthcare
- client partner for Federated Hermes, on a UK asset and development management mandate, across retail and office assets, including major development schemes at NOMA in Manchester and Wellington Place in Leeds
- client partner for Marks and Spencer p.l.c., over a 20+ year period, on all its real estate requirements, including its head office buildings, store acquisitions (multiple store roll out and anchor schemes), sale and leasebacks, pension fund arrangements and litigation
- client partner for Battersea Power Station Development Company, acting on various aspects of the redevelopment at Battersea, including the pre-let to Apple of its new European Office Headquarters in the Power Station itself.
- acting for Aviva Life & Pensions UK Ltd on the development of office schemes at Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations
- acting for Terra Firma on its circa £400M disposal of the Wyevale Garden Centre portfolio, involving 50+ separate transactions with 30+ different counterparties, over an 18 month period.