William has wide-ranging experience of all aspects of property work, with a particular focus on large-scale projects and institutional clients. He acts for key stakeholders including developers, owners, investors and occupiers in the real estate and retail sectors.
His experience includes:
- advising Marks and Spencer plc on all aspects of its property portfolio
- advising Battersea Power Station Development Company on various aspects of its development at Battersea Power Station
- advising The Crown Estate on all aspects of its Regent Street portfolio
- advising Supergroup on its continental European acquisition programme
- advising Hines on its development of Cannon Place
- Exeter University – 2(i) Economics 1990