William Boss - Partner, Addleshaw Goddard – William is a transaction real estate partner, Real Estate Partner leading the firm's market strategy and also Co-Head of the Gender Group leading the firm's promotion of better gender balance.
Recent highlights include:
- Client relationship partner for Battersea Power Station Development Company, for over 6 years, acting on various aspects of the 7 Phase development at Battersea Power Station, including the ground breaking pre-let of Apple’s European office headquarters in the Power Station.
- Client relationship partner for Federated Hermes, on a UK asset and development management mandate, across retail and office assets, including major development schemes at NOMA in Manchester and Wellington Place in Leeds.
- Client relationship partner for Marks and Spencer p.l.c., over a 20+ year period, on all its real estate requirements, including its head office buildings, store acquisitions (multiple store roll out and anchor schemes), sale and leasebacks, pension fund arrangements and litigation.
- Acting for Ted Baker plc on its sale and leaseback of head office premises known as the Ugly Brown Building in Camden for a consideration of approx £80M.
- Acting for Terra Firma on its circa £400M disposal of the Wyevale Garden Centre portfolio, involving 50+ separate transactions with 30+ different counterparties, over an 18 month period.