Are you compliant? A practical session for General Counsel, Heads of Compliance and Company Secretaries
"If you think compliance is expensive, try non-compliance." We've all heard that saying before but has it ever been more true? To help busy General Counsel and other governance and compliance professionals keep on top of the ever shifting sands of the compliance landscape we've created a programme of seminars and workshops to make sure you're up to speed. This will be a very practical session, bringing you up to date with changes to the law, but also providing practical advice as to how to maximise compliance within your organisation. The speaking panel will comprise experts in their respective fields at Addleshaw Goddard and will be chaired by Nichola Peters, our Head of Corporate and Financial Crime, and Will Chalk, our Head of Corporate Governance.
We will be covering the following topics:
- The Corporate Crime landscape
- Are you GDRP ready?
- Latest trends in the Competition and anti-trust world
- Sanctions and export controls
- Cyber Security Essentials
- Preventing the Facilitation of Tax Evasion
- Market disclosure – what could possibly go wrong?
- Supply Chain Vigilance: the Modern Slavery Act and beyond
- Anti-money laundering
- Ensuring a healthier and safer workplace
To reserve your place, please use the link below.
08:30 – Registration and breakfast
09:00 – Programme commences
17:00 – Programme finishes, followed by refreshments
Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Exchange Tower, 19 Canning Street, Edinburgh EH3 8EHView map
To reserve your place, please email Megan Roughan.