We advise a range of aerospace clients including airlines, confidential defence/aerospace clients, and various aerospace suppliers.
Our experience in this sector includes advising on confidential corporate transactions, litigation, construction projects, employment, commercial matters and supply arrangements. We also advise on aircraft purchases, leases and sub-leases, pooling and maintenance agreements, and financing and disputes.
Our recent experience includes:
- Advising Fernau on the £49 million disposal by Dunedin Capital Partners of Fernau Avionics to Moog Inc
- Advising Thales on the €220 million sale of its international high-tech optics business to Candover
- Advising Kelvin Hughes on the £49 million management buyout from Smiths Group plc
- Advising numerous airlines on aircraft purchases, leases and sub-leases, aircraft pooling and maintenance agreements, financing and disputes
- Advising a listed aerospace supplier on litigation against an aero manufacturer over contract terms, quality disputes, term and duration issues and pricing disputes caused by raw metal price increases
- Acting for a leading airline carrier on all of its employment litigation work
- Advising the Ministry of Defence on various projects, from an £80 million relocation to procurement issues
For more information, please contact a member of our team.