Ioannis is an Associate in the London corporate department, specialising in corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate reorganisations. Ioannis has experience advising clients of various sizes operating in a range of different sectors and regions.
As part of his legal training, Ioannis spent two years at Solvay, an international chemical and manufacturing conglomerate, where he worked as part of its UK legal team.
- advising Solvay on the sale of its international amphoteric surfactants business to OpenGate Capital;
- advising Terra Firma on its acquisition of leading East Anglian housebuilder Hopkins Homes;
- advising a manufacturing company on the merger of its aerospace and automotive divisions as part of an internal reorganisation;
- advising BNP Paribas on its acquisition of UK fintech Kantox, a global leader in currency management automation;
- advising SKS Business Services on the equity aspects of its refinancing by Kartesia;
- advising DBAY Advisors on the equity aspects of its acquisition of French-listed SQLI; and
- advising BGF on its investment in AND Digital, a tech company focused on accelerating the development of digital capabilities.
- Greek - fluent