Ioannis is an Associate in the London corporate department, specialising in corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and corporate reorganisations. Ioannis has experience advising clients of various sizes operating in a range of different sectors and regions.
As part of his legal training, Ioannis spent two years at Solvay, an international chemical and manufacturing conglomerate, where he worked as part of its UK legal team.
Some examples of Ioannis's recent transactions, include:
- advising on the sale of Solvay’s amphoteric surfactants business to OpenGate Capital, which involved the sale of chemical sites and other business assets in the UK, the US, Germany and France;
- advising on the sale of an audio visuals business to a private equity backed buyer;
- advising BGF on its investment in AND Digital, a tech company focused on accelerating the development of digital capabilities;
- advising the FSE Group on an equity investment in an offshore renewable energy provider; and
- advising a manufacturing company on the merger of its aerospace and automotive divisions, as part of an internal reorganisation.
- Greek - fluent