Thomas is an associate in our London Corporate Finance team. His experience to date has been focused on advising on various aspects of private domestic and cross-border M&A and private equity transactions, private equity investments and corporate restructurings.
Thomas has assisted a range of clients, including private companies and individuals, including:
- Advising the shareholders of Butter Holdings Limited on the sale to Affirm, Inc.
- Advising CloserStill Group on its acquisition of a majority of the shares held in OpenRoom Events Holdings Ltd.
- Advising the shareholders of SKS Business Services on Kartesia's majority investment into its business.
- University of Exeter – History and Politics 2019
- BPP University (GDL) – 2020
- BPP University (LPC) - 2021