Nadine has a wide range of general commercial, technology, telecommunications, outsourcing and non-contentious IP experience, gained both in-house and in private practice. Nadine advises clients in diverse sectors including manufacturing, retail and consumer, and financial services. She has a particular focus on large and complex IT and outsourcing projects and is known for her pragmatic approach to procurement of goods and services.
Nadine's recent experience includes:
- advising Volkswagen AG on one of the largest strategic alliances in the world with Ford Motor Company for the development and supply of light commercial vehicles and electric vehicles in over 170 markets globally
- acting for a major supermarket group on a retail IT transformation project to procure and configure a SAP ERP solution in their business
- acting for one of the largest principal private pension schemes for universities and other higher education institutions in the UK, on the outsourcing of its pensions administration work
- collaborating with a FTSE 100 client to revise its precedents for commercial contracts covering supply of services, goods, IT, research and development, and freight to allow the client to use the contracts globally in a modular way
- advising FTSE 100 Company on its agile development of a source to pay and contract management solution, involving two vendors providing SaaS solutions and one SI
'Nadine Waters has become legendary amongst key clients for her plain speaking, no nonsense approach to negotiating transactions; her advice is exceptional, and her clients return time and time again’ Legal 500 2020