Mr Warburton is a specialist in complex international construction and engineering disputes. For 20 years he has acted for globally renowned employers, contractors and sub-contractors in significant litigation cases throughout most parts of the world. In recent years the majority of Mr Warburton's instructions have emanated from East Asia and the GCC where, amongst other globally renowned names, he has represented many leading Asian contractors in disputes and projects concerning power stations, bridges, ports, pipe lines, oil fields and off shore drilling rigs.
- a Turkish contractor in GCC arbitration proceedings concerning a flag ship real estate development in Bahrain
- an international contractor in ICC arbitration proceedings concerning a water and power facility in Qatar
- a major international contractor concerning disputes arising out of the construction of a fertiliser plant in the UAE
- a major global contractor concerning a US $4 billion infrastructure project in Saudi Arabia
- a Korean contractor in LCIA arbitration proceedings concerning a power project in West Africa