Vicki is an Associate in the Real Estate Disputes team in Manchester. Vicki acts for a variety of clients including, landlords, tenants, banks and receivers on a range of property related issues. Vicki advises on day-to-day landlord and tenant matters, including lease renewals, break options, tenant insolvency and recovery of rent and service charge arrears.
- Manages a portfolio of around 75 matters for a well-known high street Bank, dealing with day-to-day landlord and tenant issues.
- Experience acting for banks (including a peer-to-peer lender) and receivers in relation to commercial and residential possession proceedings, including trespass claims.
- Has recently given advice to a large educational institution on the "new" Electronic Communications Code.
- Experience in preparing for and participating in mediations.
- Works closely with the transactional Real Estate team, particularly in relation to management work.