Yeji is an Associate in the Corporate Group of Addleshaw Goddard in Germany. She advises national and international corporate clients as well as strategic and financial investors on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, joint ventures, VC investments and corporate restructurings.
- Advising Lernartisten GmbH on the sale of its entire stake in Studyflix GmbH to Reinhard Mohn GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Bertelsmann SA & Co. KGaA.
- Advising Addtech Process Technology, a business area in the Addtech Group, on the acquisition of 90% of the share capital in INDAG Maschinenbau GmbH.
- Advising EQT portfolio company IVC Evidensia on the acquisition of Kleintierzentrum Greven and other veterinary practices and veterinary clinics in Germany.
- Advising the shareholders of A.&H. Meyer GmbH Leuchten und Büroelektrik on the sale of all shares in A.&H. Meyer GmbH Leuchten und Büroelektrik to Legrand.
- Yeji studied law and business administration at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht, graduating in 2017 with the First State Examination. She also holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from EBS Law School and a Master of Arts in Business (M.A.) from EBS Business School. In 2020, she passed the Second State Examination and completed her legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main. She was admitted to the Hanseatic Bar of Hamburg in 2021.
- Korean (native)
- Professional Memberships
- Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
- German-Korean Business Association
- Deutsch-Koreanische Juristische Gesellschaft e.V.